• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021-22 Training Camp

The fact that Xhekaj (I just call him Zee-Kaa, no idea if that's how you pronounce it) is still around is pretty interesting. He just might get an ELC out of this.

It's obvious, Sens young players way further ahead in development than the Habs young guns.
The Sens pretty much dressed their starting lineup. They're really young and letting them learn. Wish the Habs tried that once. Just once.

Yeah this dude. What's his deal? The Habs trying to look smarter than others again?

I haven't watched a second of any preseason games, but there's going to be a bunch of players from the OHL that will get long looks in training camp. Toronto signed a player to an ELC the other day who hadn't played last year.

Maybe he's just a body, or maybe they're actually interested in him. I don't know why he'd still be around if he was just a body, they could have just as easily kept Xavier Ouellet around if they wanted someone to be on the bottom pairing.

I haven't watched a second of any preseason games, but there's going to be a bunch of players from the OHL that will get long looks in training camp. Toronto signed a player to an ELC the other day who hadn't played last year.

Maybe he's just a body, or maybe they're actually interested in him. I don't know why he'd still be around if he was just a body, they could have just as easily kept Xavier Ouellet around if they wanted someone to be on the bottom pairing.

big D in the OHL with decent mobility

Stay at home type like Fairbrother

We need to develop these guys rather than spending money on Alzner or Savard

Back