• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

No. You’re wrong again. Just deal with it.
Again. Numbers.

Roy got slightly more run support in 93 and roughly the same run support in 86 as Price has had so far this year.

But Roy won those 2 Conn Smythe trophies for a reason. 13 saves in overtime against the Rangers in 86. Putting the team on his back after going down 0-2 in the series against Quebec in 93, stoning Gretzky and Robitaille, etc. Price has made some brilliant saves during this run, but the team in front of him has really kept the danger at bay for the most part. He's been brilliant, but he hasn't needed to be brilliant a lot of the time. That entire series against the Jets he could have played in his underpants while eating a sandwich.

Stupid NHL. No Saturday night games and they have a 2 day break between games 3 and 4 instead of between 4 and 5 when travel is involved and when the extra day off would benefit both teams.
Stupid NHL. No Saturday night games and they have a 2 day break between games 3 and 4 instead of between 4 and 5 when travel is involved and when the extra day off would benefit both teams.
They were never going to schedule a game on July 4, bro.

My friend, who is a Habs fan, had this to say to me about the run, just thought I’d share:

“Thanks. It is absolutely incredible and magical. They have no right to be where they are, but something happened and here they are. It's looking like a team of destiny. Now they are so close and I would really like to see Price get a ring after being through so much disappointment for so many years.

May the force continue to be with us!!!!!”

Back