• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23 Canes Misc. Thread

Yeah, they haven't really done that very much since Dundon took over, but you know that Kochetkov, Drury and LaJoie will be here for the playoffs for sure ... and one assumes others could benefit as well.
Their AHL team has been in the playoffs, so they’ve left the kids alone. This year…not so much. And Scott Morrow’s season ended tonight, so let the speculation begin.

Their AHL team has been in the playoffs, so they’ve left the kids alone. This year…not so much. And Scott Morrow’s season ended tonight, so let the speculation begin.
I'd like to see them get Morrow signed and out of college. His season was all over the place and I think he's at the stage of his development where it needs to be a full time job if he's going to make it in the NHL as anything other than depth.

OK, for the rest of the month of March, there is a possible 22 points up for grabs. 12 points is not good enough. The boys needs to grab at least 14 of those points, 16 if they want to do right for themselves, 18 to make me dance in the streets, 20 in a perfect world, 22 points earns everyone the sight of me streaking down the ice of the ESA.

OK, for the rest of the month of March, there is a possible 22 points up for grabs. 12 points is not good enough. The boys needs to grab at least 14 of those points, 16 if they want to do right for themselves, 18 to make me dance in the streets, 20 in a perfect world, 22 points earns everyone the sight of me streaking down the ice of the ESA.
Vegas, at Devils, Jets, at Leafs, at Flyers, at Rangers, Rangers, Leafs, Bruins, Bolts, at Red Wings. There are 2 back to backs, this weekend and TO and Philly

I think 16 is doable.

21 it is.

Back to the big guys for a minute, although the PewWees are more interesting…no practice or media availability today. So we won’t have an update on Svech or Chatfield until the morning skate tomorrow.

Back to the big guys for a minute, although the PewWees are more interesting…no practice or media availability today. So we won’t have an update on Svech or Chatfield until the morning skate tomorrow.
Yeah, probably a good call. A little tape study and personal introspection is called for, I feel.

Back