• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023-24 NHL Misc. Thread

Bonino was never quick to begin with, but has declined to the point where he's basically stationary. Last time I saw him play was in that 6-1 butt kicking Carolina hung on the Rangers early in January and he was impersonating a turnstile.

Bonino was never quick to begin with, but has declined to the point where he's basically stationary. Last time I saw him play was in that 6-1 butt kicking Carolina hung on the Rangers early in January and he was impersonating a turnstile.
He had a nice career, from a middle 6 center in college, won the 2009 Championship at BU. Then 2 Cups with the Pens. Time to move behind the bench.

Yep, he went up high with the hit. I'm sure that will cost him a whopping one period of play in suspension and probably a $10000 bonus.

We may have a resolution to the Coyotes problem sooner rather than later.

Sounds like "north of Phoenix" is back on the table, this time with an option for State land. I thought Gila River/Glendale was a problem because It was too far north of their fan base. This is just more clowning from Meruelo, and more importantly he's just moving the goalposts again to buy himself some time ... without actually spending any money, of course. The chances of that chucklehead actually getting a proper arena built are so low it would take ground penetrating radar to find a reading.

Player safety: Mr.Dillon, did you hurt your shoulder or elbow on his face or helmet?
Dillon: not any more than usual
Player safety: phew, great so you’re safe. We‘ll just fine the other guy Esther than suspending him. Dismissed.

Bruins rookie Matthew Poitras had shoulder surgery. Recovery time estimated at 5 months, so he should be OK for training camp.

Three lousy games for head hunting. Best sport, worst league.
Yeah, it should have been two slaps on the wrist.

player safety: we can’t hab dis anymor’. You mus draw blod. Fans wanna see blod.
So we gib harshes punis, 2 wris slaps. Nex gamb ya cuts dem up.

In his first game back after missing 17 games with a lower body injury, Bolts dman Mikhail Sergachev was injured last night against the Rangers. The team announced he had surgery today to repair fractures in both his tibia and fibula.

View: https://youtu.be/p1_vjKqVleo?si=Vdk7dZpNCDvInJ67

Awful luck ... just a routine hit that met routine resistance and Sergachev breaks both bone in his lower leg.

Rielly has been offered an in-person hearing. That means the suspension could be more than 5 games.

Back