• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

Reinbacher told media at the Combine that he doesn’t expect to go top 10. He screams of Rick Green. Nice player but had no business going no. 1 overall. He was good for the Habs, however, paired with Chelios.

Last edited:
Reinbacher told media at the Combine that he doesn’t expect to go top 10. He screams of Rick Green. Nice player but had no business going no. 2 overall. He was good for the Habs, however.
Yes he does. He absolutely should go second overall.

He isnt 5`10, unless he grew recently

I have peeps who know him well , let him grow into his body

Regardless let this play out and see what he does in this big boy league in the next 5 years
He is 5'10" . I know his uncle very well (he lives in Penticton), he is 5'11 and CB dad (who i never met) is around 5'10" so i think he is close or has capped at top end of his growth chart. I think he has a higher ceiling than Kane

He is 5'10" . I know his uncle very well (he lives in Penticton), he is 5'11 and CB dad (who i never met) is around 5'10" so i think he is close or has capped at top end of his growth chart. I think he has a higher ceiling than Kane
There's an old saying in sports, if you have to count in less than inches? You're short.

If anyone's interested in the FutureConsiderations draft guide, let me know.

giphy.gif

Back