• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

IMO Barlow is going to be Alex Tuch , a big tough 30-35 goal scorer who competes and willing to take a hit to make a play

Leonard is a 200 foot who plays physical who has more skill , some compare him to the Tkatchuk brothers

Both are legit top 6 players on any team

Cristall ...sure in the mid to later teens on a better team looking to take a flyer on his ceiling
Do we have his combine height and weight? I see 6 feet and 190 pounds

I don't think you can look at it as Guhle & Michkov, because I don't think we'll be taking Michkov under any circumstances.

I think Fantilli would finally be this organization's white whale: A real, legitimate, big #1 center.

I do think Fantilli would be better in the long run when it comes to winning a championship than Guhle + whomever we would have picked at 5.

I don't think you can look at it as Guhle & Michkov, because I don't think we'll be taking Michkov under any circumstances.

I think Fantilli would finally be this organization's white whale: A real, legitimate, big #1 center.

I do think Fantilli would be better in the long run when it comes to winning a championship than Guhle + whomever we would have picked at 5.
I think looking it as Guhle + Michkov or Guhle + Leonard is still a viable way to look at it compared to an anonymous 5th overall.

Guhle probably goes 5th OA in this draft given the lack of defensemen.

But yes, I'm also leaning Fantilli given his unicorn status.

Can some in the know give me any info on who Chicago could be looking at 19?

Ive heard Cristal, Perreault, Simashev, Ritchie and Musty
Musty is a steal at 19 , dont think he slips by Calgary

Simashev is too intriguing with his size and wheels , I see top 15

Honzek would be a nice pick at 19

I think looking it as Guhle + Michkov or Guhle + Leonard is still a viable way to look at it compared to an anonymous 5th overall.

Guhle probably goes 5th OA in this draft given the lack of defensemen.

But yes, I'm also leaning Fantilli given his unicorn status.
I'm probably the biggest Guhle guy here but his injuries have me concerned.

But to have a big elite number 1 centre I'd be willing to give up a ton for.

I'm probably the biggest Guhle guy here but his injuries have me concerned.

But to have a big elite number 1 centre I'd be willing to give up a ton for.
Lots of people “in the know” project him as a wing . . . but he will be awesome whatever position he plays as a pro. I’ve seen him play in person a couple of times and he’s dynamic.

Back