• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

It's really not that complicated. But make sure you draft the right one. If they don't want to risk Michkov at 5, assuming that he's there at 5, just take Leonard. A projected 30 goal guy with lots of jam in his game is not the worst thing in the world to have in your top 6 forward group.
I'd fine fine with Leonard or Benson even though I'd rather have Michkov or Smith.

It's really not that complicated. But make sure you draft the right one. If they don't want to risk Michkov at 5, assuming that he's there at 5, just take Leonard. A projected 30 goal guy with lots of jam in his game is not the worst thing in the world to have in your top 6 forward group.
exactly, if moving up is too costly, take who you want at 5 not named Michkov, don't try to be cute

Imagine the trade is announced right before the Habs pick, and PLD announces Habs selection on stage…..
My Native smoke ride says he'll get the fourth pick then the second and it'll be bloody expensive but we actually have the assets. As long as he doesn't give up

Caufield
Suzuki
Dach

I'm fine, anyone else can go for Fantilli, even Hutson.

My Native smoke ride says he'll get the fourth pick then the second and it'll be bloody expensive but we actually have the assets. As long as he doesn't give up

Caufield
Suzuki
Dach

I'm fine, anyone else can go for Fantilli, even Hutson.

I hear you! after Hugo trades almost everyone to move from 5 to 4 and then from 4 to 2, only then can he trade all of

Caufield
Suzuki
Dach

to move from 2 to 1.

Draft night is gonna be lit!

I hear you! after Hugo trades almost everyone to move from 5 to 4 and then from 4 to 2, only then can he trade all of

Caufield
Suzuki
Dach

to move from 2 to 1.

Draft night is gonna be lit!
Come on, you're too old to use that expression even if you do live as a T.O. hipster.

Back