• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

I'm willing to trade the farm to get him and you're too in love with him Krusty. Lol.

He's what the Habs need. Problem is he's what almost every team needs including Anaheim.

I'm willing to trade the farm to get him and you're too in love with him Krusty. Lol.

He's what the Habs need. Problem is he's what almost every team needs including Anaheim.
well according to Krust there is NO deal to be made to get him, I don't agree as there is always a deal to be made.

Neither can be proven right so you think your way and I'll think mine. No trade cost that much to move up 3 spots.

Moving from 4 to 1 would definitely cost more than that much. 5 to 2 is a little murkier.

Not talking about 1. Nobody would give up Bedard. While Fantilli is great, he's not Bedard. We need a center like Fantilli so you pay but it won't cost you your 40-50 goal winger, a 1OA one draft removed and your number 5 pick. Yeah for Bedard but not for Fantilli.

Now if it wasn't Bedard? It still wouldn't cost that much.

Back