• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

they are like the questions I was asked when I applied for a job with the DOJ 30 years ago. Your secretary fucks up badly and you cannot hand it in to court as is, what do you do,,,

The best answer would be to fire her ass but of course that is not the answer they want to hear,,,

I guess the Civic v Ferrari question is more a team vs individual thing, more reliable, less expensive to repair etc, but yeah it is a stupid question
I would have answered: so you want me to score goals like Pavel Bure, or instead play a sound game like Michael Peca ? I’ll take the Ferrari…high maintenance, but at least it wins races

Kids have agents that train them for these questions….most kids will answer Civic is better

5th + 31st
for
7th + 22nd + Foerster

I would do without even blinking.

Or, alternatively, 5th & a mid-round pick (3rd?) for 7th + 22nd
Why should we give away our 31st pick? If Philly wants 5th they give us 7th and 22nd and that's that. Then we get 3 first round picks. We can get Musty with the 22nd if we're lucky.

Why should we give away our 31st pick? If Philly wants 5th they give us 7th and 22nd and that's that. Then we get 3 first round picks. We can get Musty with the 22nd if we're lucky.
Because Foerster's a very good prospect that I would to pry from them.

Big winger that can score goals. His skating sucked when he was in the OHL, which is why he fell in the first round. But the type of player that I'd love to get our hands on.

Unless we're trading Jordan Harris away, I don't see the point of getting Cam York. And if you're just going to get another player that is similar to Harris, don't trade him away.

Harris & York, cue the Spiderman meme.

Unless we're trading Jordan Harris away, I don't see the point of getting Cam York. And if you're just going to get another player that is similar to Harris, don't trade him away.

Harris & York, cue the Spiderman meme.
I think Harris is better

A course in HS that they never attended
A course that for the most part is no longer offered, let alone mandatory, in most high schools and that's not an accident, especially in Republican-controlled states. Everything those fuckers do has an ultimate purpose which is always evil.

A course that for the most part is no longer offered, let alone mandatory, in most high schools and that's not an accident, especially in Republican-controlled states. Everything those fuckers do has an ultimate purpose which is always evil.
is that different from how lefties and Dumocrats only want to teach that merely being white is racist, north american countries are irretrievably racist (despite POCs from around the world wanting to come here) and that you as a white male are the cause of all bad in the world?

I find those psychological questions interesting… I also like the more practical questions where they show game tape and pause it at certain moments to quiz the player on tactics and game flow

It’s all about getting as much info as you can and it’s just part of a bigger picture

I mean, Connor Bedard could answer every question with “Balls McGregor” and he’ll still go #1

I find those psychological questions interesting… I also like the more practical questions where they show game tape and pause it at certain moments to quiz the player on tactics and game flow

It’s all about getting as much info as you can and it’s just part of a bigger picture

I mean, Connor Bedard could answer every question with “Balls McGregor” and he’ll still go #1
Have you come across a complete list of their questions? I find them fascinating as well.

is that different from how lefties and Dumocrats only want to teach that merely being white is racist, north american countries are irretrievably racist (despite POCs from around the world wanting to come here) and that you as a white male are the cause of all bad in the world?
They don't teach that being white is racist, merely that most racists are white, which is true since in this country they are the majority. And North American countries are racist (likely irretrievably so thanks to the proliferation of racist content on social media aimed at idiots in bib overalls) And since mostly white males run things (certainly on this continent and most of Europe) they can't help but be the cause of bad things.

So the things that the "lefties" are teaching are all objectively true and verifiable while what fascists are doing is telling kids "civics, shmivics" because they want people to grow up disengaged and ignorant so they won't notice when fascism rears it's head. That's why we had a January 6th. The people who organized it are fascists and the people who participated and support it still are ignorant hillbillies who don't know how government works or what democracy even is. And these are just a minority. The vast majority of the population doesn't know what the insurrection was, what it was about, why it's important, nothing. They just don't care. On January 6th they weren't even watching and wouldn't care if they did see it. They don't know what they don't know, which was always the point behind the last 50 years of GOP cuts to public education: dumb them down so they become easy to manipulate.

They don't teach that being white is racist, merely that most racists are white, which is true since in this country they are the majority. And North American countries are racist (likely irretrievably so thanks to the proliferation of racist content on social media aimed at idiots in bib overalls) And since mostly white males run things (certainly on this continent and most of Europe) they can't help but be the cause of bad things.

So the things that the "lefties" are teaching are all objectively true and verifiable while what fascists are doing is telling kids "civics, shmivics" because they want people to grow up disengaged and ignorant so they won't notice when fascism rears it's head. That's why we had a January 6th. The people who organized it are fascists and the people who participated and support it still are ignorant hillbillies who don't know how government works or what democracy even is. And these are just a minority. The vast majority of the population doesn't know what the insurrection was, what it was about, why it's important, nothing. They just don't care. On January 6th they weren't even watching and wouldn't care if they did see it. They don't know what they don't know, which was always the point behind the last 50 years of GOP cuts to public education: dumb them down so they become easy to manipulate.
racist

Back