• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

You're like my ex-wife, always "fixing" shit that then cost more to repair than it would have had she left the fucking thing alone.
Leave a player who's over 30 alone and he'll break down all by himself. Any player on this roster north of 30 should be trade bait. They'll all be in rocking chairs by the time we're a contender.

I'm curious how it would go.

Hard to judge his ES on a terrible Habs team but the nerd stats are not great. Actually they were terrible.
In his defense, he played way too much, more than 25 minutes a game, for someone who is way better suited as a #2-3 defensemen, and he spent most season with either Savard, or Guhle-playing-on-his-wrong-side-and-struggling. He was also put in a lot more defensive situations (58% defensive zone starts).

In his defense, he played way too much, more than 25 minutes a game, for someone who is way better suited as a #2-3 defensemen, and he spent most season with either Savard, or Guhle-playing-on-his-wrong-side-and-struggling. He was also put in a lot more defensive situations (58% defensive zone starts).
Only need 1 team to pony up a good trade

McGuire said on TSN690 this afternoon, he’d take Iginla followed by Eiserman at Habs 50A positon even if Demigod & Lidstrom were available

Back