• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

NJ has an easy schedule down the stretch here...three non playoff teams calgary, Ottawa and Long Island

They're in a good spot if they can sweep the three games

so are we going to get Habs's games in CBC in Ontario now Leafs are out ?

I think even if Leafs are in they would play the Habs and Leafs on different nights and both would go national

They'll still broadcast Leafs-Sens next Saturday in Ontario, obviously, but Habs will be national for the playoffs for sure.

I think even if Leafs are in they would play the Habs and Leafs on different nights and both would go national

Unless the Pens and Sens were in a series and they shuffle us off to TSN .

Anyway it all changes next year, you should be able to get English broadcast games of Habs on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday and all playoff games.

Meh, there is what? 35 million people in Canada? There are more in California alone. Advertising revenue isn't that much.

Advertising revenue isn't factored in either.... the Network pays the NHL a set fee.... the Network then sells the Ads. No change in the cap due to this, as the set fee is the HRR.

Anyway it all changes next year, you should be able to get English broadcast games of Habs on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday and all playoff games.

On what channel? I don't have RDS anymore. :couch

GTA hospitals are preparing for lots of roof jumpers tonight

Anyway it all changes next year, you should be able to get English broadcast games of Habs on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday and all playoff games

I don't get what you mean? Saturday night in Ontario( Toronto area, London , Windsor , etc) is always Leafs unless if they play earlier or later than usual 7 pm

It won't just be CBC next season, Sportsnet, CBC, etc, will show different games nationally on those nights.

Its a nice feeling knowing we played a roll on both Ontario teams early exit. We are 4-0 in our last 4 against them :)))))

Next year....CBC, CTV?, Sportsnet.

I think RDS will still have some 60 or so games and TVA sport will have the balance

But I'm not sure...can anyone confirm this?

Yes... but pretty sure all those TVA games will be on in English too.

Back