• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Ryan Miller did the same thing by not wanting to face Buffalo. Obviously, the stakes were not as big.

I can't picture any NHL team signing him if that's true. I mean, it's not like he's going out there to beat the crap against his old team.

What kind of athlete does that? Seems very strange...

There is professionalism for you.

McPhee will not be returning as GM. His contract is up and I seriously doubt he gets a new one with the state of that team.

The Caps seem like a pretty screwed up team right now but so did we two years ago. Things can turn around pretty quickly, as we have seen here.

The Caps seem like a pretty screwed up team right now but so did we two years ago. Things can turn around pretty quickly, as we have seen here.

A first round exit and the pissed off panic will start again

That spineless decision will cost him big during the upcoming UFA season. I'm sure his snivelling agent is livid -- wonder how he'll spin it on twitter.

he is putting the team first

blues know how to score on him, etc etc

Ovechkin seemed completely disinterested after the olympics...I think he put so much energy in the first half in being ready for the Olympics that the result just shattered him.

He's far from being a leader, Caps may find themselves better off moving him to change the face of the team

For Halak, playing tonight would be like bumping into an ex-girlfriend and her hot new boyfriend while he's out with a homely cousin.

Becca H @BeccaH_JR

There is professionalism for you.

McPhee will not be returning as GM. His contract is up and I seriously doubt he gets a new one with the state of that team.
Word on the street has George becoming Mon Oncle Lou's #2 in Jah-seh....

And what makes you think they want to re-sign Bolland? Kumelin? I can see them making a pitch for Stastny. Whether they land him is a different story.

I doubt the Leafs traded a second & two fourths just for a single year of Bolland. Odds are they'll want to re-sign him.

Kulemin I think they want to re-sign but won't have the money to.

Bishop looks seriously hurt in the game vs the Leafs

Back