• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

DeBoer as coach, Lapointe and Draper as front-office guys.

Oh, that makes more sense.

Well it would be a promotion for Marty Lapointe...maybe MB does what he did with Dudley when he was apparently being courted in Buffalo and gives him a raise

If Martin Lapointe were to leave, I bet Bergevin has some other buddies looking for a job.

We would have to give permission for him to leave for a better job but not an equivalent one.

Aportzline: CBJ RW Nathan Horton out six weeks following abdominal surgery this morning. Tried to play through it.

The leafs were practicing at Carilton in Ottawa about a half hour ago. My teams dressing room is just down from theirs. So all the players walked by some stopped and signed stuff. A bunch gave away sticks. Nonis walked by and pulled off randy c but I don't think there was much to it.

DeBoer coached both Clarkson & Kadri in junior - Clarkson had his most productive NHL seasons under DeBoer.

DeBoer coached both Clarkson & Kadri in junior - Clarkson had his most productive NHL seasons under DeBoer.

Most Devils fans seem to be happy that he's leaving. And man is he boring. But he might be what the Loafs need, at least for a couple of years, when the media and fans will tire of the blandness and boredom that he brings.

Another recycled coach.

Krust, what did you and I do wrong? We should have gone into coaching, gotten an NHL job and just waited to get passed around between the 30 teams.

Back