• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

0-0 near end of first. For the first time in my life, I actually give a crap about the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Sounds like Hedman could be hurt now. Hasn't played in the last 12 minutes.

Sounds like Hedman could be hurt now. Hasn't played in the last 12 minutes.

Last thing we want is to face AHLers like we did last night lol

All kidding aside Hedman and Bishop out....that would be great!

Don't want to be cruel but it's the playoffs man

The potentially bad part about Bishop being out is that TB will tighten up even more defensively

Aportzline: Jack Johnson just cement-trucked Palat in the first minute of the third period. Clean hit, shoulders to numbers. Yowza.

Palat's gone to the room.

We must win our last game and the Bolts must lose theirs otherwise Geoff can kiss that extra playoff gate good-bye.

Get any autographs?

No they were more focused on the kids. But most said "hey who are ya."

Clarkson, dion, Riemer and Reilly gave sticks away. Kid asked Orr for his stick it he said it was the stick with all his goals in it lol. Troy Brodie said no because he had to pay for his own.

I thought those commente were pretty funny.

With the Stars win last night, is this the first time since the 04-05 lockout that teams have clinched a playoff spot before the final weekend of play? Usually had a few teams battling it out on the final Sunday.

All that's left is jockeying for playoff matchups...

Coyotes collapse almost as bad as the Leafs, 6 losses in a row. What the heck happened there?

Back