• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

He also kept McPhee on as GM for most of his 17-yrs.

We can point fingers at Ovechkin all we want, but what the f**k happened to guys like Green and Backstrom....

Backstrom was a top 5 player in this league and then disappeared...same with Green

Concussions can be blamed for both....maybe we should make a move for Backstrom....change of scenery might help

We can point fingers at Ovechkin all we want, but what the f**k happened to guys like Green and Backstrom....

Backstrom was a top 5 player in this league and then disappeared...same with Green

Concussions can be blamed for both....maybe we should make a move for Backstrom....change of scenery might help

In Green's case, it's a mix of concussions and being allergic to the gym.

Green's a full blown alcoholic. I would say that is his major issue.

The Flyers have signed Andrew MacDonald to a six-year, $30 million extension... $5 million AAV.

79 points in 82 games this season is "disappeared"?
Top 8 in NHL Scoring is Disappeared?

The biggest problem was the coach.

Why he separated Backstrom and Ovechkin at the beginning of March, and had Jay Beagle centre Ovechkin's line, I'll never know. And then he keeps jay beagle (a borderline ahl player/ nhl 4th liner at best) as Ovy's centre for the entire month, despite ovechkin going the entire month with 0 even strength points.... thats some dumb ass shit.

JAY ****ING BEAGLE

i am scared to have any player from Caps's in my team , they all kind of suffer from same symptom! LOLLL!!

79 points in 82 games this season is "disappeared"?
Top 8 in NHL Scoring is Disappeared?

The biggest problem was the coach.

Why he separated Backstrom and Ovechkin at the beginning of March, and had Jay Beagle centre Ovechkin's line, I'll never know. And then he keeps jay beagle (a borderline ahl player/ nhl 4th liner at best) as Ovy's centre for the entire month, despite ovechkin going the entire month with 0 even strength points.... thats some dumb ass shit.

JAY ****ING BEAGLE

When you play every year with Ovechkin as your winger, you should be challenging for top 3 in points every year...

The problem with Backstrom, and I see this every time I watch a Capitals game, is that he tries too hard to feed Ovy, when sometimes he should shoot instead.

Getzlaf shoots when he has to, instead of forcing a pass to Perry...

Back