• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Maloney added that Ribeiro had been seeking help in the offseason. The team was aware of his issues before signing him last summer, but the GM said in retrospect it was a “mistake” to think they could manage them.

Ouch....may be a good fit for the KHL

Garrison and Costello to TB for a 2nd round pick. That looks like a steal to me.

I would think in another 1-2 seasons they would smarten up, not 10-15 yrs, @ nearly 35 Ribeiro still hasn't figured it out.

Ribs will never figure it out. As long as he can get laid using that schtick he's going to keep using it.

Kane and Ho-Sang have talent. All Ribeiro's got at this point in his pathetic excuse for a career are the gangsta outfits.

Ribeiro is a soccer pansy stuck playing hockey. Ribeiro is a gutless puke, with no character, say what u want about Kane he'll drop'em to protect his teammates, see Cooke knockout punch.

You'd have thought that the Azzuri would have given him a try-out after seeing him fake that injury against the Bruins so convincingly.

So Nashville is trading two centre for a winger, best option is Mike Fisher as a C. Wow.

Count won't like hearing the truth, he's still stuck on the Habs dumping him because of his gangsta outfits. When will this guy grow up FFS?

dont blame Ribs , he is what he is , blame the Yotes for the moronic signing . Once again these owners and gm`s are clowns in the UFA market .

McCann , Luca , and Bonnino who may have had his breakout year last for Kessler isnt bad when a gun is put to your head with limited options

Pierre LeBrun ‏Leafs get Polak from Blues for Gunnarsson and pick 94

How dayum.

Back