• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

I take full enjoyment in seeing Vancouver beat down. One of the most gutless fanbases in the league.

Just a bunch of bandwagon jumpers who have an excuse to get drunk and occasionally cheer about some hockey.

The Lightning have acquired Jason Garrison, the rights to Jeff Costello and a seventh-round pick in 2015 for the 50th overall pick.

The Lightning have acquired Jason Garrison, the rights to Jeff Costello and a seventh-round pick in 2015 for the 50th overall pick.

Lol, vancouver pretty much gave garrison away on that.

Pure salary dump.

What are their goal then? Who do they need to sign that require that much money? Unless they are starting an complete rebuild phase, if then, when are they trading Edler and the sedins?

Vancouver is probably in full tank mode.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Edler is traded tonight.

I take full enjoyment in seeing Vancouver beat down. One of the most gutless fanbases in the league.

Just a bunch of bandwagon jumpers who have an excuse to get drunk and occasionally cheer about some hockey.

Picture a fanbase made up entirely of Xpofan clones. That pretty much sums them up.

Ironically they seem to be in the midst of an Expo-esque fire sale today.

Edler-Subban would be the next Lidstrom-Rafalski, just sayin...

I was so about to post the exact same thing, was just checking to make sure Edler was shooting left. With Elder-subban, Markov-Emelin and Goerges-XXXX (beaulieu, Tinordi) we'd be freaking set for a while on D.

The Sedins new contracts begin this season. Of course that hasn't stopped San Jose shopping Thornton who also begins a new contract this upcoming season... one in which he took less to help the Sharks sign Marleau and one in which he took less when they gave him a NMC... now they want to move him, lol.

I'm greedy, not sure how it's even possible to make it work:

Edler-Subban
Markov-Myers

IMO would give the Habs the best top-4 in the NHL - as a sum of the parts.

I'm greedy, not sure how it's even possible to make it work:

Edler-Subban
Markov-Myers

IMO would give the Habs the best top-4 in the NHL - as a sum of the parts.

Nah, not physical enough. I still think Emelin will turn it around.

Edle was told when Benning was hired that he would not be traded that is why Garrison was the odd man out.

Picture a fanbase made up entirely of Xpofan clones. That pretty much sums them up.

Ironically they seem to be in the midst of an Expo-esque fire sale today.

I have a few stories about Canucks"fans" when I worked in Kelowna.

As clueless as they come.

Bob McKenzie ‏VAN trades 3rd round pick acquired in Kesler deal to NYR for Derek Dorsett. So add Dorsett to VAN's return on Kesler.

The Canucks traded the third-round pick acquired from the Ducks to the Rangers for Derek Dorsett.

Heh, there you go GGpX. :thumbup:

Back