• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Gee, someone should gave told them we have Moen here for a 3rd as well...

The Coyotes announce they're buying out Mike Ribeiro.

Renaud Lavoie is loosing credibility once again. Said it would be suprising if Coyotes would buy out Rebeiro and that it wasn't discussed. a few minutes later, official announcement came.

They can't use a compliance buyout on Ribeiro so that's a $1,944,444 cap hit for the next six seasons.

Oh. It's a surprise now.

Renaud Lavoie ‏Selon @arizonacoyotes le processus de rachat du contrat de Mike Ribeiro est commencé ce qui est une surprise.

That's a very underwhelming return.

Yeesh.

Am I missing something here? Bonino has 6 more points than Kesler in the same amount of matchs, plus they're getting a defensemen and a 1st round pick. How's that underwhelming?

Am I missing something here? Bonino has 6 more points than Kesler in the same amount of matchs, plus they're getting a defensemen and a 1st round pick. How's that underwhelming?

20 of Bonino's points came on the PP where he played on the first unit with Getzlaf and Perry. Not sure if he can repeat his performance this year with Vancouver.

Sarah McLellan: Maloney: "Mike had some real behavioral issues we felt we could not tolerate going forward."

20 of Bonino's points came on the PP where he played on the first unit with Getzlaf and Perry. Not sure if he can repeat his performance this year with Vancouver.

Compared to 16 for Kesler.

Why can't he do the same thing playing on the first PP unit with the Sedin?

I don't think he's 50 points good. Would be completely surprised if he even gets 30 points next year.

Sarah McLellan: Maloney: "Mike had some real behavioral issues we felt we could not tolerate going forward."
Count won't like hearing the truth, he's still stuck on the Habs dumping him because of his gangsta outfits. When will this guy grow up FFS?

I don't think he's 50 points good. Would be completely surprised if he even gets 30 points next year.

Ok, maybe, but Vancouver decided to get 3 players for 1 instead of 1 for 1 so they won't get the same quality as the one they're trading. I don't feel it's a bad return.

Count won't like hearing the truth, he's still stuck on the Habs dumping him because of his gangsta outfits. When will this guy grow up FFS?

I thought you were the one pushing for Evander Kane and Joshua Ho-Sang?

I would think in another 1-2 seasons they would smarten up, not 10-15 yrs, @ nearly 35 Ribeiro still hasn't figured it out.

Found this quote from him after the end of the season

"I mean I can be physically in better shape. My main goal is to get in good shape and get ready for next season. If I workout once in my career, maybe I can have a good season."

Wow!

Ribeiro is a soccer pansy stuck playing hockey. Ribeiro is a gutless puke, with no character, say what u want about Kane he'll drop'em to protect his teammates, see Cooke knockout punch.

The upper limit of the cap has been set at $69 million. Lower limit is $51 million.

Vancouver is probably in full tank mode.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Edler is traded tonight.
My thoughts exactly. Going for McDavid ala the Penguin method of getting Lemieux.

Back