• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

That would be one way to save a little bit of money on plane fares.

my prayers with him , i met him once and he is a very nice guy . very sad :(

Renaud Lavoie‏ Présentement, le plafond serait à 68 M$ la saison prochaine ce que cause + maux de tête. La LNH et l'AJLNH négocient encore. Rien de final.

Renaud Lavoie‏ Right now the cap for next season will be at $68M and that's causing problems. But wait ! NHL and NHLPA are still talking. Final # to come.

Sounds like Kesler has been traded to the Ducks.

Elliotte Friedman says it would be for two players and a pick.

Pierre LeBrun: Anaheim will trade Nick Bonino, Luca Sbisa plus 24th overall pick and teams will swap third-rounders once deal goes through.

No surprise Vancouver fans didn't get anywhere close to what they were expecting.

Pierre LeBrun: Anaheim will trade Nick Bonino, Luca Sbisa plus 24th overall pick and teams will swap third-rounders once deal goes through.

wow that sounds weak unless I'm missing something.

That's a very underwhelming return.

Yeesh.

And Murray expects to get what exactly for Spezza??

Bonino is a depth player and Sbisa is a #3 dman at best if that

Dan Murphy: Getting the sense it was Anaheim or bust for Kesler deal. Kesler perhaps not sold on Pittsburgh and Chicago perhaps not sold on Kesler. No leverage for Vancouver.

Dan Murphy: Getting the sense it was Anaheim or bust for Kesler deal. Kesler perhaps not sold on Pittsburgh and Chicago perhaps not sold on Kesler. No leverage for Vancouver.

Kesler did request the trade right? I guess the other option was to hold on him another year if they didn't like the return.

Wait till u see the paltry return Spezza nets the Sens....
I loved hearing Murray saying he will keep Spezza for one more year if he doesn't get enough back in a trade. Yeah like that will go over well in Ottawa next season.

lol

https://twitter.com/earlsleek/status/482596170179805184

Earl Sleek Didn't expect that California's domination of the Canucks would extend into draft day trades, too.

BrKGqDPIMAAlv2H.jpg

Back