• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Carter, Richards, Hartnell, JVR all signed extensions and got traded about a year later

Get Philly's 2015 first round pick, ffs!! Get creative and get risky. They're going to flop hard next year.

Mirtle reporting that Hartnell requested a trade and that it may be due to personal reasons. I have visions of a rabbit in a pot on the stove.

So more Philly teammates having been tapping his ex-wife.......

LOL, apparently Hartnell has requested that he make Columbus' first-round selection at the draft.

Sounding like there's a very good chance Mike Johnston will be the new head coach of the Penguins.

The Lightning are buying out Ryan Malone — he had one year at $4.5 million remaining on his deal.

Bob McKenzie says it seems like it's down to Anaheim and Chicago for Ryan Kesler.

Sounding like there's a very good chance Mike Johnston will be the new head coach of the Penguins.

Expected to be officially announced later today.

Darren Dreger: I'm hearing Mike Johnston has agreed to a three-year contract to coach the Pens.

Bob McKenzie says it seems like it's down to Anaheim and Chicago for Ryan Kesler.
Anaheim are rumored to have coughed up a bunch of 1st rounders, but Van really wants Saad or Teruvainen - which the Hawks are refusing to include......so far.

Bob McKenzie: Jason Spezza trade talk heating up. Ottawa in conversation with four teams, three in the West and one in the East.

I think Joe Thornton is going to be in New York when all is said & done.

Dave Molinari: Former Penguins RW and Tampa Bay coach Rick Tocchet is expected to be named to Mike Johnston's staff.

Back