• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

I was fine with the Laffs until I moved to Ontario... Then I started hating that team because I got taunted relentlessly at school (they even compare our team logo to a toilet seat :nono ).

But honestly I hate the Bruins as a team more. But it's a toss up for me. They're both equally detestable. :smilewinkgrin:

Slava Malamud
"The falling ruble is not an emergency. When an avalanche comes down and destroys your rink, that's an emergency" - KHL's VP

I'm pretty sure if this guy wasn't receiving a paycheck for a few months it would start to be an emergency.

The Rangers have signed Cam Talbot to a one-year, $1.45 million extension.

Pierre LeBrun
Guessing this is already out there but in case it's not, term on Bob Hartley's extension is 2 years

I was fine with the Laffs until I moved to Ontario... Then I started hating that team because I got taunted relentlessly at school (they even compare our team logo to a toilet seat :nono ).

But honestly I hate the Bruins as a team more. But it's a toss up for me. They're both equally detestable. :smilewinkgrin:

the blame is with you

What's wrong with this picture.

Renaud Lavoie
Massacre à Ottawa. Senators 6 Ducks 2.

What's wrong with this picture.

Renaud Lavoie
Massacre à Ottawa. Senators 6 Ducks 2.

something the Sens should have done in their one and only Stanley Cup final.

Modern day Sens that is.

If the Vezina was handed out today,

Rinne
MAF
Anderson
Luongo
Quick

is my top 5 in order atm.

Back