• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

Funny one.

[video=youtube;SHxwHKg4o6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHxwHKg4o6Q[/video]

Its going to be the battle of the backup goalies tonight anyway it seems. No Price-Halak showdown.

NHL Player Safety
Chicago's Daniel Carcillo has been offered an in-person hearing for a cross check on Winnipeg's Mathieu Perreault. Date and time TBD.

I think that was the game that CH1 and I were watching on our computers and we had the St. Louis feed that included all the non-air feed during commericals and intermissions. You can hear the play-by-play crew talk amongst themselves thinking they are not on live TV. Very interesting.

Good memory. That was cool but obviously a mistake, since I've never heard such a feed prior or subsequent to that game.

Leafs are a rush team , you cant ask them to be a defensive one all of a sudden. At least they were half good before, now they are bad and boring.

Hell just a few days ago they were lauding the team as thry won the corsi battles

Ya, after their 2nd loss in California the players were staying positive saying that if they keep playing like that the results will come. Two more losses later and ... :lipsrsealed2:

The Leafs board can be so weird at times.

Some of them want to acquire Eric Staal and give up whatever necessary to get him, like scoring goals is their problem & not preventing them.

I mean...

They haven't scored much lately. Three shutouts in four games is pretty bad.

I don't go over to the Leafs board. I wonder if I should go over there and give them my thoughts on Kessel

Back