• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

Vancouver Canucks
Dan Hamhuis will play tonight! He's excited, credits #Canucks medical team who "worked so hard the last 8 weeks."

NHL Player Safety: Boston's Brad Marchand has been suspended two games for a slew-foot on New York Rangers' Derick Brassard.

Barry Trotz get a nice welcome home in Nashvile

[video]http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=728200&lang=en&navid=nhl:topheads[/video]

Brian Hedger
#NHLJets say Perreault will not return tonight w/upper body inj. Appeared to be holding left arm after Carcillo crosscheck.

Elliotte Friedman
Perreault victim of cheap Carcillo crosscheck in CHI...didn't look good for his arm/shoulder area. Hope it is not serious.

Halak has a peculiar way of avoiding ex teams lately. He did the same last year in Washington.

I just remember his first game as a Blues player at the Bell Centre when he played well beating the Habs and might have had the shutout as well. Can't recall if Price was in nets.

I just remember his first game as a Blues player at the Bell Centre when he played well beating the Habs and might have had the shutout as well. Can't recall if Price was in nets.

Ya he did have a shutout and I believe was the 1st star.

Ya he did have a shutout and I believe was the 1st star.

I think that was the game that CH1 and I were watching on our computers and we had the St. Louis feed that included all the non-air feed during commericals and intermissions. You can hear the play-by-play crew talk amongst themselves thinking they are not on live TV. Very interesting.

That's how this Ray Ferraro gem was brought to life:

[video=youtube;QPimLc42EGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPimLc42EGk[/video]

Back