• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Florida is going to go with Ekblad. They have their centers in Huberdeau and Barkov.

Ekblad and Gudbranson? Nice start to a great D.

Florida is going to go with Ekblad. They have their centers in Huberdeau and Barkov.

The Panthers destroy everything they touch, they're hopeless. A couple of years ago, Kulikov was destined to be a stud on D and now he's playing like shit. Huberdeau has regressed since last year. I'm pretty sure that Barkov and Grudbranson will turn out to be bust as well. Not because of them but because of their shitty org.

Don't forget Nick Bujstad at center also...6'6

Their three big centers all 1st rounders.

The Panthers destroy everything they touch, they're hopeless. A couple of years ago, Kulikov was destined to be a stud on D and now he's playing like shit. Huberdeau has regressed since last year. I'm pretty sure that Barkov and Grudbranson will turn out to be bust as well. Not because of them but because of their shitty org.

Pretty much. The Panthers are the Islanders south...hell, they even have Bill Torrey, the old Islanders exec on their payroll. Cruddy franchise should just move.,

Best part of yesterday for me was listening to Bwyan Muwway eviscerate the Walrus at his season-ending press conference.

dchesnokov: KHL's SKA announced they have signed the now former Oilers defenseman Anton Belov to a four-year contract.

Pretty much. The Panthers are the Islanders south...hell, they even have Bill Torrey, the old Islanders exec on their payroll. Cruddy franchise should just move.,

I love the fact they sent Michael Corleone to represent them yesterday

That may be true but give me their prospect/youth pool any day of the week on the Habs...

Barkov
Bjugstad
Huberdeau

Gubranson
Petrovic
Ekblad (Who I'd pick if I was them)

Some prospects I like:

Quintin Howden
Rocco Grimaldi
Colby Robak
Mike Matheson

If Luongo can stay healthy then they're building their team very strong down the middle from the goalie out.

It amazes me just how poorly that team plays.

That may be true but give me their prospect/youth pool any day of the week on the Habs...

Barkov
Bjugstad
Huberdeau

Gubranson
Petrovic
Ekblad (Who I'd pick if I was them)

Some prospects I like:

Quintin Howden
Rocco Grimaldi
Colby Robak
Mike Matheson

If Luongo can stay healthy then they're building their team very strong down the middle from the goalie out.

It amazes me just how poorly that team plays.

They have the elements to begin a very solid rebuild...when you have three players of that caliber under 23 years of age as your centers and potentially getting a stud dman in the draft

Paul Maurice has agreed to a four-year extension as head coach of the Jets.

Wonder if this signals the end of Evander Kane in Winnipeg.

Back