• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

No offense to Raleigh but you can't compare the two cities

Sure, but 8 years is more than 7 and Carolina a much better shout to break through and win a title than that Tampa core imo. Kucherov had to be fucking superman for them to get to 98 points last year.

Sure, but 8 years is more than 7 and Carolina a much better shout to break through and win a title than that Tampa core imo. Kucherov had to be fucking superman for them to get to 98 points last year.
Dundon is an ass. Doubt they beat Tampa

Last edited:
Wes Clark regarding one of the guys they took (I didn't hear who it was about): "he's very physical... Big body.. I think we know what Tre likes so we try to execute with that in mind."

There's some influence there! Though I'm pretty sure it was a throw away 7th rounder. Scouts make the picks but I don't think Tre woulda wanted them taking those midgets that fell, for example. Some influence makes sense.

I think Tre likes the big boys on the backend and more open with the forward group for a smaller guy.

Back