• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Depends how good you think they are. That Rielly contract ended up being one of the best in the league for years

True but we also sucked and then had elite ELC guys in the early years of it.

If we were elite at the time it might have made sense to bridge him a few years at $2.5 then pay him his $7.5 a couple years earlier than we did.

Former Leaf Luke Schenn having a fairly solid year with the Canucks:

always had chemistry with Hughes in the past. Benning should've made a harder attempt to keep him after his first stint with the Canucks (but in Schenn's POV, he was able to get a cup with the Bolts).

Engvall and Kase are easy re-ups I think.

Mikky i use kerf money on.

Bridge the kids on D.

Disagree about bridging Lilli - get him for eight years at a better # today. He’s a stud, right handed and gonna crush is in 2 years to resign him at the new number while having 34, 16 and 88 coming up for new contracts on lilli’s third contract with I believe jT still being on the books for 34 and 88 new contract from memory

Hanifin cost $5.0 on a non-bridge deal.

lili is really underrated right now and he doesn’t have the stats to back up much because of sheltered minutes etc… It will take 1-2 seasons getting top 4 minutes for his salary to really, really escalate on us

Back