• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

yup if your top guys don't show up, you lose. think we're familar with that concept. so far looks like Gaudreau has once again donned his postseason cloak of invisibility (6 ES pts in 32 games career). not gonna watch that series as I hate Sutter hockey.

Flames need to win this one. Gaudreau is gone, despite our media in Canada ignoring this because they don't want to upset Flames fans and Matthew Tkachuk will be looking for every penny he can get. little bro got 8.2 per for 40 points.

yup if your top guys don't show up, you lose. think we're familar with that concept. so far looks like Gaudreau has once again donned his postseason cloak of invisibility (6 ES pts in 32 games career). not gonna watch that series as I hate Sutter hockey.
shockingly calgary was 6th in goals for

It's kind of ironic their forwards scored a ton in the regular season and now can't do shit in the playoffs. I had heard they had that special formula to win a cup this year.

Just updating the Around the League thread with some out-of-town scores. You know, during the playoffs.

Giving the Oil a little extra spotlight since it appears folks forgot to update the thread in Game 2, which they won 6-0.

Winning handily again tonight, 5-2 after 2 periods.

tenor.gif

Just updating the Around the League thread with some out-of-town scores. You know, during the playoffs.

Giving the Oil a little extra spotlight since it appears folks forgot to update the thread in Game 2, which they won 6-0.

Winning handily again tonight, 5-2 after 2 periods.
Not surprised. Kings aren’t a playoff team. Danault can’t will it to be two years in a row.

Back