• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I'm starting to doubt the Bolts are gonna rebound.
I couldn't help but notice Stamkos' impending UFA status the other day, and was wondering if he might actually be persuaded to leave.

And of course, if we would be interested in taking him on. It would be damn interesting to see that guy at $7M or $8M for say three years. And all you have to do is lose Kampf, Domi, and resign Brodie at half to accommodate it.

not sure i'd love it tbh.

he plays zero D and would have go knock one of the big 4 (Tavares) off the PP to be useful.

Huberdeau on pace for 35 points. Trev really f*cked that team didn't he?

Weirdly enough, Tkachuk’s also doing pretty bad this year. Currently scoring at a 15 goal/58 point pace.

But that’s small comfort to the Flames, who might have the worst contract in NHL history on their hands.

Atlanta is a great town. Lots to do if you aren't racist.
This is such a fucking stupid and unfounded accusation for some of you morons to be making every chance you get, and it’s embarrassing that anyone thinks that repeating the same dumb joke someone made two seconds before you somehow makes you funny.

Weirdly enough, Tkachuk’s also doing pretty bad this year. Currently scoring at a 15 goal/58 point pace.

But that’s small comfort to the Flames, who might have the worst contract in NHL history on their hands.
I figured his #'s would regress after his injury.
I think Huberdeau is the worst contract. I never thought he' d have these #'s,

Yup , thats what happens when you drag your issues to the last second

Should off let him play out his last year and deal and see how it goes
What it goes back to is not locking-up Tkachuk. He tried the cute "3 years for a cheap cap hit" thing and it blew-up in his face. Also, it seems Gaudreau wasn't offered his big deal by Calgary till right before he was UFA.

Back