• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

This is such a fucking stupid and unfounded accusation for some of you morons to be making every chance you get, and it’s embarrassing that anyone thinks that repeating the same dumb joke someone made two seconds before you somehow makes you funny.
If it wasn't true it wouldn't sting

What it goes back to is not locking-up Tkachuk. He tried the cute "3 years for a cheap cap hit" thing and it blew-up in his face. Also, it seems Gaudreau wasn't offered his big deal by Calgary till right before he was UFA.
There is no way Trev didnt know ahead of time both wanted " get me the fuck out of here "

You need to lock up your young studs ahead of time with term

These players dont have trade clause protection until 26 so even if the team is struggling they can be easily traded for a great return

Huby crashing and burning overnight is totally unexpected , maybe in years 5-8 but not 5 minutes after the ink dried up

There is no way Trev didnt know ahead of time both wanted " get me the fuck out of here "

You need to lock up your young studs ahead of time with term

These players dont have trade clause protection until 26 so even if the team is struggling they can be easily traded for a great return

Huby crashing and burning overnight is totally unexpected , maybe in years 5-8 but not 5 minutes after the ink dried up
And this:

Back