• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

This is dumb. So dumb I'll be unbearable when it does happen.
I mean, i know you are staring down the roster of the team you like and are trying to find anything interesting they can do at the deadline to bring back futures. I get it, but sometimes a wasteland roster is a wasteland roster and the 1-2 guys that look somewhat not terrible are just that and aren't actually going to be crazy desireable.

I mean, i know you are staring down the roster of the team you like and are trying to find anything interesting they can do at the deadline to bring back futures. I get it, but sometimes a wasteland roster is a wasteland roster and the 1-2 guys that look somewhat not terrible are just that and aren't actually going to be crazy desireable.
It's absolutely beyond stupid to think Monahan won't garner interest. D and C depth is the priority of teams.

Hold on, im sure someone will take him, but like, not for a First..
This I agree with which is why I said I believe he's a second and a prospect or pick swap.

It's not unreasonable to believe a team expecting to draft in the bottom 6 of the first would do it though.

This I agree with which is why I said I believe he's a second and a prospect or pick swap.

It's not unreasonable to believe a team expecting to draft in the bottom 6 of the first would do it though.
I think it needs to be the right team who has a hole at 3LC, can accept his flaws and maybe needs PP help.

I dont get why you think he fits Colorado.

Back