• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Oh we know...

One plays for the Habs.

Nah, that isn't it.

One of them spent the last 2 years scoring at a 30G/70PT rate with excellent nerdies in heavy defensive lifting.

Spare me the hilarious 'omg anti habs bias' argument when I'm saying something completely obvious to anyone who follows the league that Lindholm >>> Monahan

Nah, that isn't it.

One of them spent the last 2 years scoring at a 30G/70PT rate with excellent nerdies in heavy defensive lifting.

Spare me the hilarious 'omg anti habs bias' argument when I'm saying something completely obvious to anyone who follows the league that Lindholm >>> Monahan
Incorporating the $5m vs $2m on cash strapped contenders? Doubt it.

Incorporating the $5m vs $2m on cash strapped contenders? Doubt it.

Incorporating 5M at the deadline is a piece of cake. Not a concern.

Fwiw, I'm not saying that you won't be able to trade him. But this idea that he's a Lindholm comparable is hilarious. He's a depth centre for a team in need of one, that's it that's all. Lindholm is a legitimate top 6 centre and on a number of playoff teams (Boston, Rangers, Dallas, Philly) a #1. Is there a playoff team Monahan cracks the top 6 on?

Incorporating 5M at the deadline is a piece of cake. Not a concern.

Fwiw, I'm not saying that you won't be able to trade him. But this idea that he's a Lindholm comparable is hilarious. He's a depth centre for a team in need of one, that's it that's all. Lindholm is a legitimate top 6 centre and on a number of playoff teams (Boston, Rangers, Dallas, Philly) a #1. Is there a playoff team Monahan cracks the top 6 on?
Ok not like you to move the target but w/e.

We were discussing rentals. Somehow that became something else. As a rental, and likely asking price, Monahan will be as, if not more, attractive.

Colorado he slots in at 2C.

Back