• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I think GMs are often protecting their asses and would rather surrender a 1st rounder (mystery box) than a legit prospect who might haunt them for years

Like, I didn’t even realize for many years that this forum has a very active NFL thread.

Which is fine, since there’s no sport I’m less interested in than Handegg. But was still funny to discover.

Yeah, no interest in football either. Unless the Bills are moving to Toronto, which I believe in the early '90s was going to happen any minute now.

That's fucking embarrassing.

Aussie Rules football has a world cup.....and it has 18 fucking teams. American Football has a world cup, 7 teams showed up to their last one.

Fuck this and fuck Gary. But billionaires investments in teams have been gone up a lot so he's doing a great job stewarding the league and the game for the last few decades. Fucking clownshoes.

That's fucking embarrassing.

Aussie Rules football has a world cup.....and it has 18 fucking teams. American Football has a world cup, 7 teams showed up to their last one.

Fuck this and fuck Gary. But billionaires investments in teams have been gone up a lot so he's doing a great job stewarding the league and the game for the last few decades. Fucking clownshoes.
I'm sensing you don't like the move

Back