• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I'd be surprised if Coop gets fired. what would be the point?
I dont see it

The move, if it exists is Brind Amour, but it might require some tampering, or simple logic on Rod's part that the richest team in the league has a coach vacancy and is desperate for the most respected guy in the NHL. Carolina, in theory, could never ever ever ever match.

Similar of Trotz winning the cup in Washington and bolting for Long Island.

That said a Brind Amour move feels more along the lines of Shanny/Tre staying and makng a huge move to replace Keefe.

Is Brind'amour actually good or has he simply coached a super elite team? Honest question. Because Canes fans seem to bitch about him and his X and O's and lack of adapting. The players love him though I guess.

Is Brind'amour actually good or has he simply coached a super elite team? Honest question. Because Canes fans seem to bitch about him and his X and O's and lack of adapting. The players love him though I guess.
I think the "players will skate through a wall" part of it is a big deal with Brind Amour.

I dunno if thats enough, especially if Shanahan and Bundy are still in charge of personnel decisions but it might be

I have no idea if Roy is a good coach, but he wouldnt for one second tolerate some of the on efforts and entitlements of certain Leafs.

That said, i have no idea if a "hard ass" coach even works if the top brass are morons.

I think the "players will skate through a wall" part of it is a big deal with Brind Amour.

I dunno if thats enough, especially if Shanahan and Bundy are still in charge of personnel decisions but it might be
Does it matter if he's constantly getting out coached in the playoffs? He's coaching a team that should theoretically have won the east by now. They've been realgud for a long time and I don't think it's because of Rod. But maybe I'm missing something?

Back