• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I found it interesting that so many people had their phones out, almost like it was either planned - or not the first time she let them loose at the game.

Also, if she didn't know the person that posted it - wouldn't she have grounds to sue?
She claimed the first person who posted it on twitter she had taken down, but by then so many people had the footage and just-posted it.

Holy fuckin Oilers.

Where is Zeke’s loilers?? Where is everyone else’s fluggernaut??

So we just gotta wait another week or two for game 7 now, I presume.

Also, proposed rule change - as long as the puck is touching the blue line, anyone can go into the zone without being offside. Fuck the puck has to be completely over the blue line bullshit and calling that goal back. Chintzy garbage.

Since the Panthers went up 4-1 in game 3 the Oilers have outscored them 20-5. Just absolute domination and an epic choke job by Maurice/Tkachuk and co.

So seriously though, why wasn't he retained?!?

Injury prone second line winger who wanted a long term deal at the time definitely had some risk involved

He is the rare exception not the rule when it comes to players like him.

Carter Verhaeghe is minus-11 in the past four games and has one goal, one assist and 17 shots in the past eight games.

Back