• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I wonder if Barkov is playing the same minutes after his suspected conky - or if he's been sheltered and worse players are failing to carry his heavy minutes?

Lol. Sure mate, written in stone. Love the reach. Let's see how pretty boy works out first.

But yes, the fucking Rus

we'll see how his 150lb ass holds up in the NHL playoffs

0504-spt-habs-gamer-9.jpg

I'm willing to bet odds multi-billion dollar Comcast paid off someone. This was extortion. Someone just wanted money.

But is it really recency bias when both the actual data and 3 year results support one thing and not the other? This ain't your granpappy's NHL.

But is it really recency bias when both the actual data and 3 year results support one thing and not the other? This ain't your granpappy's NHL.

what does the Cup data say about smurfs in the top 6?

asking for the board's all you-can-eat-shrimp lover, Fergy57

Oh I don't know I'm still locked into my goalie crusade as the body of evidence continues to grow and become undeniable. I'll let fergy answer the smurf thing.

Reactions: CH1
I don't sort the data, too much effort. I just take what's posted on here as fact and throw the odd meme around.

Honestly don't even know too much about Reinbacher. Low ceiling/high floor?

Back