• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

McDavid has just been so historically ridiculous, I want to see him do it. Cup Finals game 7 is the stage to witness something special for one of the best players of all time.

Panthers are a bunch of fucks anyway, so its not like them winning is good. Oh Maurice and Okposo finally get their cups... great.
McDavid should win it with us, his childhood team, the one he was one lottery ball away from getting drafted by. His first cup with EDM and his second cup with Toronto would be meh. His first cup also being our first cup (or our third by then, which still works!) would be the fairytale ending/beginning that I’m looking for.

I’d honestly be far less annoyed by real, honest-to-goodness Oilers fans cheering for their actual team than I am by all the casual hockey fans and supposed Leaf fans that are convinced Canadians have some obligation to cheer for the Oilers.
Everyone at street hockey yesterday was all about the Oilers and going off at me about wanting Florida. A bunch of Toronto and Montreal guys.

You don't have to cheer but it you are hockey fan more than a Leafs fan you should respect it. At minimum a hat tip.
It would be amazing on some objective levels but I don’t have to wish for it.

Shit, I just remembered it would mean Hyman winning too. This can’t happen.

lol

Even if the Oilers lose tonignt, you are still extremely safe from the above happening.

We’ll all be dead before the Leafs ever win again.

It’s kind of why I’m not taking my anti aging supplements I bought from Joe Rogan

It’s kind of why I’m not taking my anti aging supplements I bought from Joe Rogan

I've been taking alphabrain for 3 years now and I feel great

beach-day-swollen-head-02.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CH1
Even for most of you pulling for Miami, witnessing the greatest choke job in NHL history should provide one hell of a consolation prize

I'm not sure I survive the Matthews era as a Leafs fan without some sort of playoff success...too many other demands on my time for me to carve out so many hours for an organization stuck in the 1950s

Real oiler fans hate Canada! Berta Freedom! Equalization Payments!
Serious question about Berta, if somehow there was an opportunity to annex to the USA(I know never happen) but hypothetically would enough Albertans be interested to make it close?

Trying to guage the mentality

Shutup and take your Metamucil boomer. You'll die at the celebration of their next cup.

Old guy Protip: A shake with your preferred blend of chia seeds, hemp hearts, coconut flour, and flax seed deep dicks fibre supplements from space for gut health.

Back