• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I'm looking forward to full season of both Barrie and Muzzin to get a better sense of who fits longer term, if either.

Yeah Sanheim is Dermotty good I th

Ya know I like to point how overrated their kids are but I gotta be honest I'm a big Niskanen fan even if he's fallen off from his cup winning form (he was the real #1 on that dcorps that year), and think he and provo can be a good top pair.

Sanheim-gost could potentially be a good 2nd pair to, though there's huge question Mark's there.

Brain is pretty terrible but might be passable if used in a bottom pair role, maybe paired with a kid like Myers.
I'm maybe a bit stuck on the last thing I saw from Niskanen, but he was pretty terrible in the playoffs against Carolina last season. He was dead meat in the third period of most of those games and was generally a pylon in the whole series. They kept running him out in big situations and he just kept getting his doors blown off.

I'm maybe a bit stuck on the last thing I saw from Niskanen, but he was pretty terrible in the playoffs against Carolina last season. He was dead meat in the third period of most of those games and was generally a pylon in the whole series. They kept running him out in big situations and he just kept getting his doors blown off.

Yeah no doubt he fell off bigtime last year. Maybe he's toast, I dunno.

To dream ...

Michael Russo
‏Verified account @RussoHockey

Spurgeon on contract extension: “It’s pretty surreal. I’m extremely grateful. It took two days.

One of Spurgeon’s first calls after his family was to owner Craig Leipold to thank him.

Everyone is so mean to us! Fuck off.

I can let it all pass but spare us the everyone's a meanie bullshit.

The only person Paul Marner has to blame for him being called a complete jackass is Paul Marner. The Marner's are not owed an apology. Enjoy your money Mitchy.

McAvoy about to sign a short-term deal. Something similar to the werenski contract apparently. Which is great for Boston. He's far better than werenski.

Waiting for Point to sign for a team friendly deal as well

Tampa’s apparently holding firm at their 3 year/$5.7M AAV offer.

Point will probably end up signing that, or something very close to it, because somehow they always manage to brainwash & rob their players. But until it happens, we can always hope.

Back