• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Not much of a work day, so i will respond.

Lay low? From what? Exactly?

What is the THING I was banned for in line number four?

Altair is a Habs poster. Is this you Habsy calling me out?

If it is pm me. This altair goof wouldn't last long in a war.

To be fair, the mods on the Leaf board give us exactly the kind of moderation the overwhelming majority of us want: extremely hands-off. And personally, I wouldn't have it any other way.

And when it comes to teeds, at least thus far it seems you and I are in the minority when it comes to our level of tolerance for his behaviour. So for now, best to just toss him onto your ignore list if you're not willing to put up with it.

One nice thing about this new software, unlike the old software, is that an ignored poster's posts don't show up even if someone quotes them.

To be fair, the mods on the Leaf board give us exactly the kind of moderation the overwhelming majority of us want: extremely hands-off. And personally, I wouldn't have it any other way.

And when it comes to teeds, at least thus far it seems you and I are in the minority when it comes to our level of tolerance for his behaviour. So for now, best to just toss him onto your ignore list if you're not willing to put up with it.

One nice thing about this new software, unlike the old software, is that an ignored poster's posts don't show up even if someone quotes them.
So the things he got a ban for before no longer apply?

Good to know.

So the things he got a ban for before no longer apply?

Good to know.

If I'm remembering correctly, teeds literally requested that Habsy ban him the last time around.

Besides spam-bots, the only posters who've ever been forcibly given the boot by the Leaf board are JohnnyHolmes and Alfamale, both of whom were shown the door for being overtly racist and/or literal Nazis, and when the board consensus was that they had to go.

The lesson here being is get banned for doing something.

Lay low for a while.

Make new account.

Promise not to do the thing you were banned for.

Slowly start doing the thing you were banned for.

Obsessively do the thing you were banned for.

Then own it, and flaunt the thing you were banned for.

Because the moderation on these boards is a joke. Its a miracle JH hasn't made a comeback.
i wish JH would come back

realkoreaboy as well

Besides spam-bots, the only posters who've ever been forcibly given the boot by the Leaf board are JohnnyHolmes and Alfamale, both of whom were shown the door for being overtly racist and/or literal Nazis, and when the board consensus was that they had to go.

And Preston. Multiple times... I'm pretty sure for the same reasons.

I called out Babcock and Schenn miles and miles before anyone, I shit the post on Sidney Crosby, no question, that dude ain't human.
\
But I was the first poster on the internet that said Schenn was schitt.. Same for Babcock.
\
Even, Even, Even if I had not called out Sidney Crosby? I would still have this altair shit, calling me out.

Floydian Leaf.....Invited him to a party..

It was a high end party.

He told me something and it was wrong

Said I was the best of all time

And I am not, nor was I

Last edited:
I called out Babcock and Schenn miles and miles before anyone

I would like to politely point out that you claimed Schenn would be out of the league within 2 years.

Luke Schenn is still in the league almost 10 years after your call.

Yes, I will continue to remind you of this every time you bring up Luke Schitt.

Back