• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

For who?

You keep using forwards and defenders as measuring points and they're just not. You need 12 forwards and 6 defenders.

He's not waiving to go to some random shithole and sit on the bench. This is a guy who has spent 15 years in Manhattan, you think riding out his last year in the league on the bench in Buffalo is on his to do list?

If he's moved anywhere, it will be a desirable location with a chance at winning something. But most of those places have goalies already

Which doesn't make it easy, or even likely.

Lundy will decide what he wants to do . He is like family and any decision will be a mutual move

My point is his final season doesn't affect anything the Rangers have in mind . He doesn't kill their cap , and with Staal and others off the books they are fine for 2021 .

Compared to the dozens of stupid deals out there , this is the easiest to deal with .

Good luck moving Price , Seebrook , Bobby Ryan , etc

Unless these guys get a dick rash and are permanent LTIR players you are absorbing crap in return or paying a premium with picks and prospects to offload them

Teams would kill to be worrying about 1 year deals on their cap that expire soon

nice adjustment - but otoh this should open up some room in the slot for a nifty pass, too.

Ugghhh. I know, multiple posts. But here is Dermott, revealing a small, small amount of what he knows.

“It will be nice to get out there (leaving Friday), get some sun and some Vitamin D that isn’t in pill form,” joked Dermott.

Huge amount of Vitamin D cure what?

I will leave it up to vivid imagination. First clue, it reverses autism.

Seems like Dermott is listening to someone.

One by one, I reach out to NHL players. Its tough, player agents are total control freaks. And in bed with doctors. Why? No idea... Why is the NHL smoking the Leafs in terms of officiating? When we fund the league?

Answer, what is, is not, what is not, is. Everything we hear on the middle east front is b.s. btw...

Five billion is what the owner of St. Louis must have paid last year. Over five billion.

To understand who wins the Stanley Cup? Watch the movie rat race, until you watch that, you will never understand the NHL.

Oh boy, things were getting a lot better without this nonsense....
Yes. Johnny is gone, as is BKer, things were great. And then Teeds comes back for the 10th time from a ban, promising not to spread around his "I have a contact " bullshit and a few months later he is spamming the board with his I have a contact bullshit.

And to make it worst, not pleased to be spreading his I have a contact bullshit on just the leafs board, he's now doing it over on the habs board as well.

Maybe the admins will actually deal with him this time. Probably not though.

giphy.gif

Altair, you are who? On this board?

Yer a habs fan. SO am I in a way. But I am Leafs fan. mostly.
Who am I? I'm a guy who doesn't go around saying that I have contacts and that they say this or say that.

That thing you promised not to do anymore if I remember correctly, that thing that you are constantly doing now, and doing over on the habs board to boot.

If you're going off the deep end with your fantasyworld bullshit, at least keep it confined to the leafs board.

Last edited:
Gotta back up Altair here, teeds. You're starting to go down a pretty familiar road here.

I have all the time in the world for your opinions on hockey, even when I completely disagree with them. They're always interesting, and while you've had your misses, there are definitely times before you see things before a lot of us do (Babcock being a huge recent example of that).

But I've got no time at all for what your "sources" have to say, what your "inventor" has to say, your opinions on vaccines/medical science, any conspiracy theories you happen to believe in and have zero interest at all in who or what you think any of our players are fucking off the ice.

Would be nice if you could keep things on the rails.

ignore feature is your friend.
I know. I have Beleafer on ignore, not because he is doing anything wrong per say, but because I just don't have time to shift through his multiple neo-(insert whatever you want here) posts.

Teeds though? Nobody should have to put up with that shit here. Teeds is clearly in the wrong here. Teeds should fucking stop.

Matthew 7:3-5 New International Version (NIV)
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 7:3-5 New International Version (NIV)
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
If I have posted anything about my contacts on a team, saying one thing or another, or posted about a slut I have for a player, please, I beg of you, show me, so that I will not only apologize for being an asshat, but gladly wear that label of hypocrite.

In fact, do so, and in my eternal shame, I will never post here ever again.

Teeds. Nobody needs links to shitty websites with half naked women. If they want to see that stuff, they can find it themselves.

Back