• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

I'm a strong believer in a pp can only as good as your players. A coach can help come up with solutions on how to adapt to what other teams throw at them or help get them out of a rough stretch.

But at the end of the day the best pp's have little structure and let the talent roam. Because that's what's unpredictable and hardest to defend.
And yet our pp spent the past 2 year with guys shackled to fixed spots on the ice and running the same swing back play on almost every rush.

And yet our pp spent the past 2 year with guys shackled to fixed spots on the ice and running the same swing back play on almost every rush.
We've been through this but there's more to it than that. PP coach after PP coach and the same issues that drive us insane persist. Blame must be dispersed. Too simple to just blame one person and not all that realistic or logical. Important to tackle this with a more logical approach because we've tried the coach change things multiple times already. Fantastic 5 on 5 players though. I don't credit the coaching for their 5 on 5 performances.

Back