• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

And to put it another way....we could bring both of those two back and have enough capspace left over (~1.5M) to add to Sammy's outgoing cap hit and add one of Ullmark or Saros.
You could also give expensive term deals to Gregor, Baboon, and Eddy. So what?

Sorry you don’t see a difference between keeping a guy who’ll probably put up his usual PPG in year 7 of his 7 year deal versus signing another guy to a long term deal for big money when he may only be good for 40 points.

He will only put up a "PPG" (which he's only actually done in 2 of his 6 seasons in Toronto, but I digress) if he's yet again soaking up points as the 4th best forward on the PP1 he was killing this year. If he only gets the minutes he earns, he's like to be around 20-25/55

yL.o.F > Gordo
Gordo is one dimensional.

LoF has given us

Beauchmen hate
Kulemin love
A Star Wars level Saga with the Tavares thing
Weird Clean energy
Wayne Simmonds hate and mild racism
The Bland Ass Harvey's chicken sandwich
Dallas
Hating on Keefe ( but like everyone did this, but he also found a way to make a thing about coaches clean appearance or lack there of)

Simply my favorite character on the TV show that i am on

Gordo is one dimensional.

LoF has given us

Beauchmen hate
Kulemin love
A Star Wars level Saga with the Tavares thing
Weird Clean energy
Wayne Simmonds hate and mild racism
The Bland Ass Harvey's chicken sandwich
Dallas
Hating on Keefe ( but like everyone did this, but he also found a way to make a thing about coaches clean appearance or lack there of)

Simply my favorite character on the TV show that i am on
You were cancelled due to low ratings and high cholesterol.

lol and NMC.
NMC are waived yearly

If he is hesitant to waive, do the following

1) Say you will work with him to find a home for him he prefers
2) Inform him he is no longer a C or in the top 6, and his PP time will be drastically cut.
3) he is no longer Captain
4) Go public with the fact you asked him to waive.

Conversation likely doesn't get past point 1

Kadri said no and it took them a year to trade him. They’re not going to try to publicly embarrass him. I still say there’s a better chance they don’t even ask him.

Because $25m first.

Kadri said no and it took them a year to trade him. They’re not going to try to publicly embarrass him. I still say there’s a better chance they don’t even ask him.

Because $25m first.

Kadri eventually waived
You should embarrass him if thats what it takes
You might be right, but only if they suck
25M isnt what you think it is, nor is it a reason not to dump the worst 11M value in hockey.

but moreover, i know that this entire thing is the most well crafted gimmick ever.

You cant hurt me anymore.

It’ll be 30/80. And you can’t dump him.

Only if you care more about his production than how good the team is. He's already played his way off of PP1 if it wasn't for the C on his chest and his contract. Without PP1 and being dragged to counting stats by being the worst offensive player on PP1, he's 20-25/50 next season.

Back