• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

He's actually saying "all hockey people agree the toronto market is uniquely insanely pressurized and focussed upon".

He's actually saying "all hockey people agree the toronto market is uniquely insanely pressurized and focussed upon".

Sometimes less is more. In this case, saying less.

Right now this sounds like him complaining about the attention in Toronto and expressing gratitude that it's not his problem anymore.

Being an “ungrateful coward bitch” is why he played his 4th line and seasoned plugs so much.

This guy is the king of excuses, bullshit, and defeat.

Count your lucky stars that this org gave you a job and paid you more money that you would ever earn from any other team, and set you up to cash in on your Toronto fame despite have literally zero success for years with an elite core that pretty much no other team had.

Thanks for burning up all those years for us with your stupidity and then still having some trash to talk on your way out the door. Fuck NJ.

With a little copy editing, you might have yourself a fine banner to add to your extensive collection.

Sometimes less is more. In this case, saying less.

Right now this sounds like him complaining about the attention in Toronto and expressing gratitude that it's not his problem anymore.

i don't give a fuck what keefe says anymore tbh.

But i do love that all nhl coaches agree on toronto's specialness. So special that it's not even the "real" nhl. An entirely different world.

poor ch1.

I’m pretty sure I knew (before Keefe’s wise words) that Toronto is an exceptional market. So is Montreal.

The other 30 teams either play in smaller CDN markets or US cities where hockey plays 4th or 5th fiddle.

I’m pretty sure I knew (before Keefe’s wise words) that Toronto is an exceptional market. So is Montreal.

IMG_6231-Edit.jpg

Back