• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Why would that be a secret now? Is there a way for the Leafs to still be in the playoffs this year?
I don't think the player should be breaking specific injury news tbh. GM should come out and speak about it. But I guess it'll have to wait till Thursday. Maybe they'll leak it before then.

that's fine. they can non-answer any question, but at least ask the questions we actually want answers to. see if anything slips.

True…. Asking the right questions is their job.

Also “did thinking about your CRA battle contribute to your awful Xgf numbers?”

Mitch wants to win but just has stunk up the joint when it counted most. He’s going to do everything in his power to stay, like I said yesterday. There’ll be no waiving, and if Tredonkey is still in charge, he’ll give him his extension.

they really should be getting grilled tbh.

especially in a season where Matthews and Willy just got big raises and Mitch is about to ask for one too.

I completely agree… especially when the answers are exactly the same as previous years

Media should be more like “at what point is it insanity to expect different results”

but my sense is that the media is saving the tougher questions for the coaching/front office

Back