• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

(Tavares is only owed $900k in real money next year) - a good GM could capitalize here.

Like trade Tavares and Rielly for Kadri and Weegar or something.

Honestly don’t get this reasoning— what good GM doesn’t care about 11M in cap space?

This is more about a cheap owner wanting to hit the cap floor without spending all the cash.

I think they try to trade Mitch — too much baggage between him and the org over the years, including this recent one

I’ve always thought my Leaf fandom was just about impossible to kill, but Treliving getting promoted to Shanahan’s job and then trading Marner for Seth Jones might be the thing that finally makes me give up on this team for good.
would be pretty hilarious if the Raps ended up being the last toronto sports franchise that I feel the need to invest time and energy supporting...

I think they try to trade Mitch — too much baggage between him and the org over the years, including this recent one
Vegas would be interested. They can't help themselves.

Utah
SJ
Chicago

As well

Good on Mo for taking some blame for it, It wasn't all him but he was part of the problem

The easiest play was on Sammy. He had every opportunity to play that puck and kept his ass on the back post. Second time that series he was caught sleeping too
yeah I retract my previous forgiveness of sammy. he could have prevented pasta from getting that puck at all.

Vegas would be interested. They can't help themselves.

Utah
SJ
Chicago

As well
The issue is those teams don't have a ton at the NHL level.

Utah - Crouse
SJ - Couture
Chicago - maybe Jones but he is also not good.

Nothing to structure a deal around unless it's futures.

Back