• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Not really that odd. Tre just loves guys that he's familiar with. Had OEL as one of his cornerstones in Arizona. And traded for Zadorov in Calgary. And had Tanev in Calgary as well.
I inherently distrust any GM who seems to fall back on guys he's had in the past. It tells me they aren't doing enough homework on the rest of the league and also assuming the players he had then are the same they are now.

I inherently distrust any GM who seems to fall back on guys he's had in the past. It tells me they aren't doing enough homework on the rest of the league and also assuming the players he had then are the same they are now.
Of course trelivingnhas been here for a year and hasn’t brought in a single guy like that, didn’t do it in Calgary and the first guy he’s doing it with is the guy who happens to be the best d man on the ufa market.

Of course trelivingnhas been here for a year and hasn’t brought in a single guy like that, didn’t do it in Calgary and the first guy he’s doing it with is the guy who happens to be the best d man on the ufa market.
I dont think he's better than Skjei or Montour, but, fair enough.

The Zadorov deal is scary, unless you got 7 years to get the AAV way down and also lots of SB. Use Robidas island when they cant play anymore

Back