• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

They better not. Need some new blood. Tre is probably gonna wait to see who’s left without the long term deal they wanted on July 2.

That would be amazing. Still would love to invest in Debrusk. Better than all would be Montour.

Get rid of fucking Kampf already.

And let’s hear some rumors about Baboon flying the coop.

I love tanev but ya gotta do better than Oel. And if you like oel then you got to ask why they didn’t snag him last yea4 at half the cost of klingberg.
I see the logic. Puck mover and clearly defined role running pp2 (maybe even pp1). But I just wish they'd aim higher. I don't think he'll be that cheap.

I love tanev but ya gotta do better than Oel. And if you like oel then you got to ask why they didn’t snag him last yea4 at half the cost of klingberg.
I see the logic. Puck movers and clearly defined role running pp2 (maybe even pp1). But I just wish they'd aim higher. I don't think he'll be that cheap.

1719781901687.png

500a939fdbc29dd07561c10f4f9677b1531f356b.gif

I had this terrible dream where this guy was in the lineup for a 7th game in a playoff series and was one the ice for the game deciding goal in the 3rd period.

Was fucking terrible.

So not a nightmare offseason but underwhelming considering they could have signed Tanev + a higher tier guy. Balance sheet gonna continue being clean. The Tanev deal isn't a big deal.

Back