• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

View attachment 21011

500a939fdbc29dd07561c10f4f9677b1531f356b.gif

I had this terrible dream where this guy was in the lineup for a 7th game in a playoff series and was one the ice for the game deciding goal in the 3rd period.

Was fucking terrible.
Forgot he was on the ice. Wasn’t it off hisnshitty wrist shot too.

So Brossoit or Stolarz still to come. + A depth puck moving d.

And maybe a depth forward or two if the depth d is cheap enough.

There’d be something gross to me about letting him crawl back to us at the age of 34, only after he emphatically rejected us in his prime and then got rejected by Tampa this time around.

Especially since he wants real money.

I’m on board with skinner. I guess the question there is if he wants another pay day or to win.

With him it may be the former - his dad was Paul Marner before Paul Marner was Paul Marner (maybe even worse)

You’d think that after banking $50M over the past five seasons with Buffalo and with them paying him an additional $15M over the next several years to not play for them, that Skinner’s priority would be going to a good team instead of searching for the biggest payday.

Lilly staying on a great deal, props to Bundy so far. Tanev, Domi contract and Lilly deal are all solid moves. Let's see what else happens

You’d think that after banking $50M over the past five seasons with Buffalo and with them paying him an additional $15M over the next several years to not play for them, that Skinner’s priority would be going to a good team instead of searching for the biggest payday.
Yeah but like why not aim for 100

Back