• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

So assuming Brossard signs for 3m they'll have around 4m left for two forwards (or maybe a d and a forward).

Players/Contract/AFP Projection

Sean Durzi/6m x 4/6m x 5
Tyler Myers/3.2 x 2/3 x 3
Dakota Joshua/3.25 x 4/3.25 x 4
Casey Mittelstadt/5.75 x 3/6.0 x 5
Dylan Demelo/4.9 x 4/5.35 x 4
Filip Hronek/7.25 x 8/7.5 x 7
Alex Nedeljkovic/2.5 x 2/2.3 x 2

Those are most of the major deals signed for far around the league

Leafs:
Max Domi/3.75 x 4/3.25 x 2
Chris Tanev/XXXXXX/4.48 x 3

Players/Contract/AFP Projection

Sean Durzi/6m x 4/6m x 5
Tyler Myers/3.2 x 2/3 x 3
Dakota Joshua/3.25 x 4/3.25 x 4
Casey Mittelstadt/5.75 x 3/6.0 x 5
Dylan Demelo/4.9 x 4/5.35 x 4
Filip Hronek/7.25 x 8/7.5 x 7
Alex Nedeljkovic/2.5 x 2/2.3 x 2

Those are most of the major deals signed for far around the league

Leafs:
Max Domi/3.75 x 4/3.25 x 2
Chris Tanev/XXXXXX/4.48 x 3

We're the only team so far to end up significantly north on term and AAV on one of these deals.

Fucking inept.

Fuck Weekes for dropping the 5m AAV bomb without telling us the term. Better be something dumb like 2 years.

What are you talking about? I just found out about that rule at this very moment, thanks to LoF uncovering that....tweet...(could be fucking anything with that formatting...tweet, text message, letter found in a bottle on the beach).
Does it look different? On the cell it looks the same, I just didn’t put it in the quote box. #rebel

Yeah, promise him a long look with Auston to start the year.
They clearly think very lowly of him and have no plans for him to play any decently sized role with the organization. He's not dumb. He can sense that. But the Leafs can talk themselves out of it if they actually valued him as an important asset and promised him things. They don't and won't though.

train-wreck-train.gif

So cool how Nick Robertson was a regular healthy scratch or off the team altogether, so that the likes of Noah Gregor, Zach Aston-Reese & Ryan Reaves could dress regularly the past couple of seasons.

Clownshoes fucking organization. This outcome is the most predictable shit ever. I said repeatedly throughout the season that Robertson would be nuts not to demand a trade.

I wouldn't trade him. Let him sit if he refuses to sign. He has no trade value most likely. A competent organization works things out with him.

Yeah, the smart move would be to tell him the organization has no interest in dumping him for pennies on the dollar at the low point of his value. And to promise him a fresh start under a new coach.

But let’s not kid ourselves. Treliving & Berube probably have no more time of day for him than Sheldon.

Back