• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Why the hell would Robbie not be enthused that a new coaching staff took over and can’t be as brain dead as the last one? This is the reverse Lilly. If Keefe stuck around, for sure, totally get it. Demanding a trade is insane.

Pizza Shoes lighting the world on fire today. Tanev immediately grabbing Tre’s cock and not letting go till he gives him a ridiculous overpay or else lose him to free agency is chef’s kiss.

I will always judge books by their covers from now on. This donkey looks like a moron and definitely is one.

Know what? Fuck Tanev. So you lost a 7th. Go get Montour or Skjei instead like you should’ve, you draft pick burning, shoe selling, mozzarella face fuck.

Letting goddamn Zeke and Mindz convince us signing some 35 year old for ten years is smart. No, fuck that guy. Fuck the 7th. Go get one of the 30 year olds.

Keep in mind that the reason this was leaked was likely to put public pressure on the Leafs. The Robertson camp obviously requested this privately before but are frustrated that Tre hasn't acted yet. So maybe Tre will continue to not trade him.

By the way, between Robbie and Lilly, I’d say Robbie disappointed me way more in the playoffs. Hoped for something, anything, but he was a ghost. He should shut his mouth, sign a two year deal like Lilly, and show us what he’s all about under new coaching.

Keep in mind that the reason this was leaked was likely to put public pressure on the Leafs. The Robertson camp obviously requested this privately before but are frustrated that Tre hasn't acted yet. So maybe Tre will continue to not trade him.
This is a bad look on Robertson.

Dude played in 83 GAMES between 20-21, 21-22 and 22-23. Got into 56 gp this year with the leafs and 6 of 7 playoff games (where he was ineffective). Where does he get off here?

Would’ve been fine re-signing him at a good price. But on the flip-side I’m perfectly fine seeing him leave.

I really thought he’d have a huge season last year, but he just never really clicked with anyone here. And in spite of nerdlingers praising his nerd stats at times this year, I generally found him to be pretty underwhelming.

like Domi he was useless for a large chunk of the season. I thought Bertuzzi was one of the few who showed a pulse against Boston, but that says more about our other players than it does him. Not a reason to overpay him.

Back