• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

We're a chump organization run by complete bitches.

How did this guy:

images

Build such a bitch tit having organization?

We suck at developing, we suck at contracts, we suck at free agency, we preach character but consistently have none when it matters.

Just a complete shitty clownshow. If we didn't fall ass backwards into a generational goal scorer we would be reminiscing about that time hometown boy John Tavares got us into the 8th seed that one time, and how nice it was making the playoffs for the 2nd time in the Cap Era, but that it was time to move on and not his fault we stayed shit.

Last edited:
Signing bonuses due tomorrow (Actual salary remaining):

Marmer $7.25 ($0.775 over 1yr)
Tavares $7.04 ($0.910 over 1yr)
Kampf $1.325 ($5.875 over 3yrs)
Jarnkrok $1.325 ($2.875 over 2yrs)

Last year we just signed Kampf for 4 years, the Reaves deal leaked and we were about to find out that they signed the worst dman in the league.

Those guys literally added -40 Doms to the team.

It could be worse.

This is compounded pain I'm feeling, not isolated.

A long, slow building of rage that I've been putting a smile on for a few years now.

Reactions: CH1
Moving kampf is a must imo. Awful value at 2.4.

I'd argue Jarnkrok is in the same boat. A more useful player, but we know he's useless in the playoffs so why bother with the extra cap spend? Just drop an organizational winger in his spot (Steeves, etc) and live with it until the deadline when a 2nd and 4th gets you a Vatrano, Nelson, Konecny, Sharangovich, etc, etc ~30 goal guy to balance the middle 6 out.

Back